Lier Golf
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

Desert Island

Go down

Desert Island Empty Desert Island

Poste  Hans Henrik Tor Jun 12, 2008 4:20 pm

A fellow has been stranded on a deserted island for 10 years, and this one fine day while relaxing on the beach, he looks out onto the water and notices something different, but can't quite make it out, he keeps looking and wonders to himself ...Is that a ship .....maybe a boat .....no I think it's a raft......then out of the water comes this beautiful blonde in a scuba diving suit and walks right up to him and says " When was the last time you had camel cigarette.....and he say's...." 10 long years ago".....and she unzips her wet suit and reaches in and pulls out a waterproof container and gives him a smoke. Then she looks at him and say's " When was the last time you had a drink of scotch....he say's " 10 long years ago "......she unzips her wet suit a little further and reaches in and pulls out a flask and gives it to him. Well now he's sitting there all smiles puffing on his smoke and drinking scotch and she slides right over and uzips her wet suit down to her navel and say's " When was the last time you played around......and he say's " Your kidding me, you got a set of clubs in there too !"
Hans Henrik
Hans Henrik
Admin

Antall Innlegg : 119
Registration date : 11.06.2008

http://www.liergolf.com

Til Toppen Go down

Til Toppen

Permissions in this forum:
Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet